- When making payment on our website you can be assured that your debit/credit card details are secure and protected.
- Our systems use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. This system encrypts your card details and stops anyone else accessing them as your transaction travels through the internet.
- Our system also uses 3D Secure verification (3D Secure stands for Three Domain Secure – the payment industry’s internet authentication standard which has been developed by the major card schemes) in the form of “Verified by Visa” (VbV) and “MasterCard SecureCode” (MSC). These work in a similar way to “chip and pin” but for online purchases. If you are enrolled in the “Verified by Visa” or “MasterCard SecureCode” with your bank, then during the purchase you will be directed to your bank’s website and prompted for the private code known only by you and your bank. This enhances your protection against unauthorised use of your card when purchasing at this site.
- Please note that enrolment in a 3D secure scheme may be compulsory for some banks/card providers.
- On the checkout page, enter you card details and the site will connect you to your card issuer to check if your card enrolled for ‘3D Secure’ scheme (Visa – Verified by Visa or MasterCard – MasterCard SecureCode).
- If it is you will be directed to your issuers ‘3D Secure’ scheme page.
- Enter your password (if you have already enrolled) or join the scheme and submit the information.
- When verification is complete you will be returned to the site.