COVID-19: Read the latest on how we can support your conveyancing journey. Find out more

cloud cloud cloud cloud cloud cloud cloud cloud

Absentee Freeholder – Vesting Order

If you have made reasonable steps to locate your Freeholder, both through the Land Registry and writing to them at their last known address, you can apply to the County Court and obtain a Vesting Order to allow the court the right to grant a new lease on behalf of the absentee Freeholder. This process can take some time as after a ruling has been made by the County Court, they will pass the case on to the LVT in order to determine the value of the premium to be paid.

Service Charge Healthcheck

Fridaysmove offer a ‘Service Charge Health Check’.  This involves looking at the existing Lease agreements, Service Charge agreements, 3 years of Service Charge accounts as well as other documents.  From our health check review we provide a report relating to any issues that we discover.
This is designed to help in matters where the level of service charges is in dispute, or if one or other parties to the agreement are not fulfilling their obligations.
It can also be a useful exercise when setting the level of service charges and as a pre-cursor to a sale or purchase.

Rent Disputes

Back To Top