A three-bedroom home has been given a glowing report by a Property Survey in Solihull.
The property, being close to 50 years of age, could have been justifiably showing signs of ageing and wear. However, the Chartered Surveyor who assessed the mid-terraced house was able to give very positive feedback to the buyer.
The only actions that were recommended by this Property Survey in Solihull were:
- A repair of the chimney brickwork – the stack was showing general signs of wear, age and weathering and slight spalling around the top sections. This was not considered to be urgent.
- Asking registered and qualified contractors to check the gas and electricity services for defects.
Properties of this age often begin to fall victim to the rigours of time. All building materials have a lifespan and, as a home’s fiftieth birthday comes around, some will start to fail.
It was with this in mind that our client wisely ordered a Chartered Surveyor to conduct a Property Survey on the Solihull terrace. For a property of this age to show so few signs of ageing is highly unusual and thus, the buyer would have been delighted at the HomeBuyer Report that they received.
It was considered that this West Midlands property was a safe and judicious purchase. The Property Survey placed the value of the house in the region of £190, 000.
Home enjoys a quiet residential location in Solihull Home Buyers Survey
Solihull has long been one of the most prosperous towns in the English Midlands. This particular family home was located close to the municipal centre. Thus it enjoyed convenient access to:
- Tudor Grange Park (where Solihull Carnival is held every year)
- Solihull College
- The newly opened Touchwood Shopping Centre
- Solihull Railway Station (providing an easy route to the major regional centre Birmingham 9 miles to the northwest)
This Home Buyers Survey in Solihull would have assured the buyer that there were no hidden defects that should deter them from making a purchase.