Following the latest Government advice on home moving during the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak,  find out more on how we can support your conveyancing journey.

cloud cloud cloud cloud cloud cloud cloud cloud

Are you allowed to have a lodger?

Freehold Property owners can usually take in lodgers. Most mortgage agreements allow you to rent out a room in your home, but you generally need permission from your lender. Check your mortgage agreem


Gazundering – forewarned is forearmed

Following on form our recent article advising on How to reduce your chances of being gazundered we have noticed a number of articles in the press highlighting the websites that are promoting the tactic.


What is the Land Registry ?

The Land Registry, also know as Her Majesty’s Land Registry (HMLR) is the government body tasked with maintaining the records to registered land in England & Wales


Back To Top