The waterfront city of Plymouth is situated on the south west coast of England in an area of outstanding natural beauty and is home to approximately 250, 000 residents. Plymouth has been voted as one of the best places to live in the UK due to its cosmopolitan and thriving community coupled with its enviable coastal location and is a popular location for home buyers as evidenced by the large amount of Conveyancing in Plymouth transactions handled by local Solicitors.
The local authority district governing homes and residents in Plymouth is Plymouth City Council, located at the Civic Centre on Armada Way, Devon, PL1 2AA; many of the local searches and enquiries carried out by Solicitors during Conveyancing transactions are carried out via the council.
Irene Bonsu-Amoako recently assisted the sellers of a mid-terrace dwelling in Plymouth, which was valued at £247, 500. The handling estate agent was Bradleys branch in Plymouth at 16 Mannamead Road, Devon, PL4 7AA.
Planning and building regulation entries revealed through the local search included the following:
- Application 77/00850 for the erection of 2-storey extension to provide porch & greenhouse (granted conditional permission on 05. 12. 77).
- Application 81/00330/F for winning & working of metalliferous minerals by underground mining methods on land in the local parishes (granted conditional approval on 16. 07. 81).
- Application 85/00694/F for single storey extension to dwelling, erection of carport and workshop (granted conditional approval on 04. 10. 85).
- Application 98/0321/LUCP request for certificate of lawfulness for use of barn as a single dwelling house (refused but later approved on appeal 29. 06. 99).
- 05/01694/NICEIC - new consumer unit and shower (electrically heated or pumped) to converted dwelling house from barn (completed).
- 07/01029/HETAS - dining room dry room heater/stove dry system only new insulated factory made chimney system updated existing hearth/surrounding dwelling house (completed).
The relevant documentation and approvals for these works were supplied by Irene to the purchaser’s Conveyancing in Plymouth solicitor.
For Fast Conveyancing in Plymouth for your home sale or purchase, contact Fridaysmove on 0330 660 0286 or obtain an Instant Plymouth Conveyancing Quote online.