A recent freehold home purchase left Plymouth Conveyancing Solicitor, Joanne Yamat, with fans for life when she confirmed the property was clear of any concerning issues.
The home, situated on Fortescue Place, Hartley, Plymout, Devon, PL3, completed on 25th August following an intensive process of 'to-ing and fro-ing' with the seller's Solicitor
The Plymouth property purchased by Emma R And Geoffrey H was valued at roughly £1/4m.
Additional Conveyancing questions (known as 'Additional Enquiries', were raised on the same day as receipt of the pre-contract pack.
Specific areas of concern were:
- Land Registry documentation revealing certain restrictions, rights and covenants as set out in a conveyance dated 31/12/1900. It was confirmed that the seller was in compliance.
- The Seller's Property Information Form (SPIF) revealed a dispute relating to noise. Disputes can be concerning if revealed in a conveyancing process but it was discovered that the dispute was historic and no longer an issue. :
The Plymouth Conveyancer worked alongside the Plymouth Council to source local authority searches and environmental searches:
- Standard environmental searches conducted during Conveyancing process revealed that radon gas risk might be prevalent in the area and this was confirmed as clear.
Planning docs were also supplied by the Council relating to:
- Installation of 7 replacement windows complete 09/03/2006
- Replacement of 3 doors and 10 windows and alterations to basement complete 29/01/2009
Thanks also to Mansbridge and Balment for helping with the matter.
Fridaysmove offer expert Conveyancing Solicitors in Plymouth. For a quick quote call now or get a Plymouth Conveyancing Quote online.