What is Street Talking?
Street Talking is a new generation of "neighbourhood intelligence" report, and is now part of the property searches with Fridaysmove. Designed to support prospective home buyers with their decision, it can provide a range of buyer-friendly useful information to paint a picture to show all aspects of the property. The report includes essential data to evaluate the property in the particular area you're buying in, and even includes social neighbourhood data.
What is in the report?
Key features of Street Talking:
- House price information for the area and council tax bands
- Local services data (education, local amenities)
- Existing planning applications within 100m of the property
- Local demographics (social neighbourhood profile data)
Benefits of Street Talking:
- Valuable insight on planning applications that could impact or highlight extension opportunities
- Satisfied sellers feel that their property is fully marketed with as many questions answered up front
- Satisfied buyers have all the facts at their fingertips
Is the report a disbursement?
The Street Talking report is part of your property searches, and these are part of the third-party costs, or "disbursements" for property buyers. Property Searches are essential for home buyers, however cash buyers are not required to order them. If you are buying through a mortgage lender is required to order property searches.
How do I get a Street Talking report?
When you are buying a house and have found a property solicitor, you can ask your solicitor to order the Street Talking report as part of your property searches. If you instruct a Fridaysmove solicitor, Street Talking is included in your property search pack. Click to get a purchase conveyancing quote.
Will I get the report with my Property Searches?
You won't find the Street Talking report with any solicitor you find. At Fridaysmove, we have included it in our standard property search bundle, as we understand how essential it can be to home buyers. Why not get a quick conveyancing quote here and start your journey? We can help you from the very start of the property purchase process, as we work with solicitors around England & Wales that are client-focussed.