New local developments in Leicester

Miller Homes is set to launch its newest housing development in Leicester, Stretton Glen, situated at Stretton Road, Great Glen, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE8 9GP.

Stretton Glen will open its doors on Sunday 30 October, enabling potential home buyers to take a look inside one of their new show homes.

The collection features over ten different styles and interested buyers are encouraged to instruct an experienced Solicitor to assist with the Conveyancing in Leicester before units sell out.

The development is comprised of 2-5 bedroom-dwellings, ranging in price from £234, 950 to £374, 950.

Miller Homes is offering a number of incentives to assist buyers, including the government’s FirstBuy scheme, which is designed to help first-time buyers into affordable home ownership.

Those qualifying for the scheme will be able to purchase 100 per cent of their home by paying up to 80 per cent of the value, while the remaining 20 per cent will be funded under the scheme in the form of an equity loan.

Conveyancing in Leicester: Buying a property under a housing scheme

Your Solicitor will not only assist you in carrying out the necessary searches and paperwork required for Conveyancing in Leicester, but can also advise you on the various housing schemes available to assist you with your purchase.

Schemes can vary in nature and can also differ from the standard Conveyancing process; a Solicitor specialising in Conveyancing in Leicester can ensure that the additional requirements do not cause delays in your overall transaction.

Get an instant online quote from a Conveyancing Solicitor in Leicester, call us on 0330 660 0286.