Do I Need a HIP? The Answer is No, But..

From the 21st May 2010 you no longer need a HIP to market your property.  But, you do need an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) - or at least you need to have 'commissioned' one and it needs to arrive within 28 days of you placing your property on the market.

Fridaysmove are now offering a Free EPC with Conveyancing and of course we will be aiming to sell the cheapest standalone EPC on the market.

If you are confused about HIPs, EPCs and indeed anything relating to selling your home, then call us free on 033 0660 0286.

by admin
Monday 14th of September 2015 05:04:29 PM