I have no stamp duty payable on my purchase - Do I need to have a Stamp Duty Land Transaction Form?

Monday 14th of September 2015 09:34:29 PM

Regardless of whether stamp duty is payable, all ‘land transactions’ must be notified to the Inland Revenue on an SDLT Form. The form is an eight-page self-assessment tax form, which gives all the details of the Conveyancing transaction. Fridaysmove will do this on your behalf because it is lengthy and can be complicated and there is a penalty if it is not submitted in time or complete it incorrectly. Our terms and conditions for details our fees for this .