We are concerned with the protection of your privacy and this applies to the handling of your data during and after your visit to our website.
Your data will be used for the following:
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer and are commonly used on the Internet.
We use them to:
- Collect anonymous information that will help us understand visitors' browsing habits on our website.
- Compile statistical reports on website activity; e.g. number of visitors and the pages they visit.
- Temporarily store any information which you may enter in tools, such as interactive forms on our website.
- In some cases, remember information about you when you visit our site. We may need to do this to provide some of our services.
We use three types of cookie:
- Session cookies - these are temporary and are deleted as soon as you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies - these are stored on your computer until they expire or you remove them. Persistent cookies store your personal preferences such as your language preferences on multilingual sites to make subsequent visits easier. They also remember questions we have asked you previously, such as a request to complete an online survey. A persistent cookie will prevent you from being asked to complete the same survey every time you visit the website.
- Third party cookies - We work with third parties who, on our behalf, research the use of our website and activities on it. In doing so they may place a cookie on your computer. However it would not contain any personal information that others could read and understand. We also work with third parties to evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising and promotions on third party websites. Again, the cookie would not contain any personal information that others could read and understand.
Accepting or rejecting cookies
You can configure your Internet browser to warn you each time a new cookie is about to be stored on your computer so that you may make a decision whether to accept or reject it.
Please refer to your Internet browser's help section for specific instructions.
Please note that some parts of our website will not function properly if you reject cookies. In particular the 'get-a-quote' function.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
We are committed to protecting your privacy during your visits to our website and recognise our responsibility to hold your information securely and confidentially.
Processing of personal data
Fridaysmove will only collect, process or use your personal data upon express consent, which may be granted electronically. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future. Should you transmit to us personal data (such as name, address or e-mail address) for the purposes of your application for employment with Fridaysmove or in order to receive information on the products offered by Fridaysmove, you consent to Fridaysmove's use of such data for the applicable purpose. Your personal data will in each case be stored until the purpose for which they were entrusted to us has been attained. If you no longer agree with the storage of your data before that time or if such data has become incorrect, they will be deleted or, as the case may be, corrected, according to your instruction.
The data will principally be stored by Fridaysmove.
Fridaysmove may share the data you provide for the purposes of requesting a quote with a solicitor or surveyor member of our group in order to service your request.
If you have questions relating to the processing of your personal data on this website please contact us.
Automatically collected information and its anonymity
In general, you can access the Fridaysmove websites without providing personal information. Your visit to the Fridaysmove website will be logged, which will include the collection of the following data only:
- The page from which our website was accessed
- The pages accessed
- Date and time of the access
- The data volume transferred
- A notice whether the access was successful
- The operating system used
- The Internet browser used
The stored information will only be used to determine which pages are of particular interest for you in order to improve our service to you.
You have the right to request a copy of the information held by us about you. Although we are legally entitled to make a nominal charge of £10 to provide you with your information, we do not believe that it is appropriate to charge you for a copy of your own personal data. You also have the right to access your data, to request changes to any inaccuracies in the details we hold about you, to object to the use of your data and the right to block any specific uses of your data, by means of a request in writing to:
Fridaysmove Data Security Team
Fridaysmove (a trading name of Fitzalan Partners Limited)
95 Chancery Lane
0800 038 6446
or email email@example.com