Conveyancing Solicitors Bristol - Get a Quote for Conveyancing in Bristol
Fridaysmove's national network of communicative and professional solicitors are conveyancing experts that advise home buyers, sellers and investors in Bristol and across the country.
Fridaysmove guarantee that the solicitor's quoted fees are fixed, and include No Completion, No Fee protection.
Get a quote for a sale or purchase, or telephone a member of our team on 0330 660 0286.
Cheap house conveyancing in Bristol
Ensure that you always obtain 3 or more conveyancing quotes when hunting for cheap conveyancing in Bristol and always carefully read the terms of engagement for any hidden solicitors fees .
We only ever work with the most affordable SRA-regulated house moving lawyers in Bristol and Avon. In addition to our cheap fees, service levels are both unparalleled and recommended by our clients.
Do you know if your new home purchase in Bristolis designated as an at risk conservation area?
Conservation areas are designated by Local Councils to manage change in areas that people want to protect from neglect. However, sadly many are falling into neglect e.g. removal of boundary walls and hedges.
The following conservation areas are reported as at risk:
- Stokes Croft - very bad, low vulnerability and deteriorating.
Contact Kingsley Fulbrook on 0117 9222966 for more information.
Alternatively see here for further information.
Guidance for Fast Conveyancing in Bristol
Our conveyancing experts in Bristol can take action to drive your move forward by chasing the other parties involved in the chain. Selecting a fast solicitor is a step to improving the likelihood of your home move completing sooner. However there are numerous steps you can follow to fast-track the move:
- If you are selling, respond to any queries quickly
- If you are selling, respond to any queries promptly
- In the case of leaseholds, collect management information as early as possible
If you are selling, some of these can be completed even before you accept an offer. This could easily cut a week or two off your transaction.
No Sale No Fee Conveyancing Solicitors in Bristol
It can be exceedingly stressful when a transaction aborts at the last minute.
Thanks to our no sale no fee guarantee, home movers do not incur any conveyancers fees in the event that your sale or purchase fails to complete.
Your Bristol solicitors deposit will be transferred to another property sale or purchase and you will just need to cover any third party disbursements, such as managing agent packs for example.
Online Conveyancing Solicitors
Home movers and investors who have worked with traditional high street lawyers previously sometimes feel the low fees quoted on a conveyancer's website are too good to be true, or are suggestive of a lesser service.
The myth of online conveyancing is that there will always be downsides to choosing a cheaper online conveyancing lawyer over a high street firm. In truth, highly-recommended solicitors who market online exist, as do locally-based, but old-fashioned, slow firms.
Our network of solicitors offer the benefits of both approaches, including cheaper conveyancing fees, and the convenience of a solicitor you can meet in person.
Remortgage Conveyancing for homes in Bristol
Remortgage solicitors who work with Fridaysmove handle all the legal work for property owners intending to remortgage their property. Our conveyancing solicitors charge very low solicitor's fees, and hidden extras.
Our solicitors can act on behalf of lenders nationally.
Advice when comparing Bristol solicitors conveyancing feesBristol solicitors legal costs divide into a couple of different parts which are disbursements and legal fees.
Conveyancing disbursements are through costs sustained by the conveyancer on your behalf such as a Gypsum Search. Solicitors conveyancing fees are the sums paid to the Bristol property lawyer but the client for completing the legal process.
It is important to read the conveyancers official terms of business when comparing Bristol solicitors conveyancing fees.
Conveyancing for a New Build Property
If acquiring a new build property, purchasers would generally have to exchange and commit to buy the property before building work on the property is finished. There are unique pros and cons when purchasing newly built property. Pros include better insulation and hence energy efficiency, whereas negatives include the build schedule's potential for delay.
Things to consider when purchasing a newly built home include confirming that the contract allows for access via adjoining property, e.g. for repairs.
Gloucestershire House Prices
|Year||Average House Price (£ s)|
|May 2004||157, 744|
|May 2005||168, 465|
|May 2006||175, 296|
|May 2007||191, 274|
|May 2008||191, 399|
|May 2009||158, 519|
|May 2010||172, 913|
|May 2011||168, 691|
|May 2012||170, 464|
|May 2013||171, 119|
In September 2014, 1,634 trusted Fridaysmove in Bristol and across the country
Recent clients :
- Property Purchase on Common Road, Hanham, Bristol, Avon, BS15, £199,950
- Freehold Sale on Loveringe Close, Henbury, Bristol, BS10, £138,000
- Freehold Purchase on Okebourne Road, Bristol, BS10, £191,000
- Freehold Sale on Coleford Road, Southmead, BS10, £130,500
Will Bristol property lawyers tell you to see if your new property is built near contaminated land ?
Bristol conveyancing solicitors will commission environmental searches to ensure your new property is not on Bristol City Council (in Bristol) registered contaminated land. There can be severe consequences for a Bristol house affected by contaminated land. Searches for contaminated land do not initially involve any physical inspection, but are based on old records of land use. Landowners whose land is contaminated may be liable for the cost of remedial works, and the cost implications can be substantial. Insurance to cover contamination-related issues may be recommended by your solicitor, if appropriate.
Landfill sites in the local area:
- Kingsweton Lane Landfill, Kingsweston Lane, Avonmouth, BS11 9YF. The site has been classified as hazardous.
- Plantation Works Landfill Site, Clevedon Road, Failand, BS8 3UA. The site has been classified as inert.
- Shortwood Quarry Landfill Site, Cattybrook Road North, Shortwood, BS16 9NN. The site has not been classified.
- Berwick Farm Landfill Site, Land / Premises At Berwick Farm, Berwick Lane, Avon, BS10 7RS. The site has been classified as hazardous.
- Crooks Marsh Farm Landfill Site, Land / Premises At, Crooks Marsh Farm, Avon, BS10 7SF. The site has not been classified.
- Churngold University Playing Fields Landfill, Land / Premises At, Kingsweston Lane, Avon, BS11 0LF. The site has not been classified.
- Foreshore Of Avonmouth Dock, Land / Premises At, North Pier, Avon, BS11 9BW. The site has not been classified.
- Tracy Park Golf Club Landfill Site, Land / Premises At, Bath Road, Avon, BS15 5RN. The site has not been classified.
Local Council Tax Rates and Bandings
During their enquiries, the buyers solicitor will request that the conveyancer acting for the seller confirms the council tax banding of the property. Council Tax rates for Bristol are set by Bristol Council.