Solicitor Catherine Williams was instructed by Mr. and Mrs. H to handle the Conveyancing in Leeds for a freehold abode situated on Norfolk Mount, Chapel Allerton, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS2.
Within the same day of receiving a copy of the draft contract from the vendor’s Solicitor, Ison Harrison (Duke House, 54 Wellington Street, Leeds, LS1 2EE), Catherine forwarded a list of additional enquiries to be answered on behalf of her clients by the sellers.
The following is a list of some of the questions and issues that were raised by Catherine as part of the standard procedure for Conveyancing in Leeds:
- Is the water supply metered?
- Please confirm that the seller will arrange to have all service meters read on the day of completion
- Are all the services connected?
- We note that the vendor is not sure which boundaries at the rear belong to the property but has he renewed any of the boundaries at the rear?
- Please supply electrical and FENSA certificates and guarantee for windows
- Appropriate documentation for re-plumbing works
- Please confirm that your client has had sight of the Conveyance dated 4th July 1928 and is not aware of any breaches
- Please confirm if the roof of the bay in the front bedroom was re-covered when the property was refurbished
- Confirm and provide evidence that the sale proceed will be sufficient to discharge all mortgages secured to the property
- Please verify whether or not your client has obtained indemnity insurance in respect of the potential breaches of the restrictions
A local area search for Conveyancing in Leeds was carried out via Leeds City Council at Leeds Civic Hall, Portland Crescent, City Centre, Leeds, LS1 1UR. Results were received promptly, in addition to copies of all requested planning approvals and completion certificates were works carried out at the dwelling.
Details from the estate agent, William H Brown at 498-500 Roundhay Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 2HU, was received shortly before the final exchange of contract between Catherine and the seller’s Solicitor from Ison Harrison.
For Fast and Cheap Conveyancing in Leeds for your home move, contact Fridaysmove on 0330 660 0286.
You can also receive an Online Leeds Conveyancing Quote within seconds.