Fridaysmove -approved Conveyancing Solicitor Elaine Fannon assisted the sellers of a detached bungalow on Creekmoor Lane, Poole, Dorset, BH17 in April 2010.
The estate agent handling the sale was the Bungalow Centre at 1286 Wimborne Road, BH10 7AJ.
The following planning application that was made to the council in 2007 by the sellers was refused permission and Elaine ensured that this was brought to the attention of the buyer’s Conveyancing Solicitor:
- Planning Application 07/10814/000/F - Retrospective application to erect a 1. 2 metre high close boarded fence above existing boundary wall and entrance gates, creating a total fence height of approx 1. 6m (amended description 03. 07. 07). Refuse 03/07/2007
The local authority search also revealed the following details within 500 metres of the property:
- Flood Risk Area (property within)
- Primary Roads - A35 Upton Road / A3049 Dorset Way
- County Distributor Road - A349 Broadstone Way
- Local Distributor Road - Creekmoor Lane
- Retail Park
- Employment Area
- Public Open Spaces
- Holes Bay - Site of Special Scientific Interest
The property is subject to numerous restrictive covenants revealed in a Conveyance from 1958 in the land registry official copy.
- Not to interfere with the free running and passage of water along the ditch which passes through Creekmoor Farm House and thence through the Building Estate but to leave the same open or adequately piped and not to discharge water into such ditch.
- Not to erect any building or other erection on the building Estate between the two lines extending south from Creekmoor Farm House and marked on the Plan Number 2 annexed hereto but so that for the purpose of this covenant each of the said two lines shall be taken to extend southwards in a straight line to the Upton Road.
- Not to carry on or permit to be carried on any trade or business on the Building Estate or in any building to be erected thereon but to use the same for private residential purposes only.
- Not to erect or permit to be erected on the Building Estate any buildings other than two-storey or single storey dwelling house's on the areas marked 'a' and 'b' on the said Plan Number 1 and single storey dwelling house's on the area marked 'c' on the said Plan Number 1.
Fridaysmove would like to thank the Bungalow Centre and Lawrence and Holder Solicitors, who handled matters on behalf of the purchasers.
For Fast Conveyancing in Poole for your sale or purchase, contact Fridaysmove on 0330 660 0286.