Cambridge Solicitor, Bipin Vaghela, was instructed by Miss C to handle the purchase transaction for a dwelling on Monk Drive, Great Cambourne, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB23.
Fridaysmove -approved Solicitors in Cambridge are also concerned about the risks of flooding in throughout the area and will take measures to investigate the property you are purchasing or selling. For example, many residences in the St. Neots area are low-lying and could be susceptible to an increased risk of flooding.
The local authority search carried out through Cambridge City Council (The Guildhall, Market Square, Cambridge, CB2 3QJ) revealed the following planning history pertaining to the property and its’ surroundings:
- Section 106 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (as amended) 3-10 Monk Drive 18. 11. 2003
- Supplemental Agreement and Deed of Variation under Section 106 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 10. 10. 2001
- Monk Drive Tree Preservation Order No. 3 2001 under Sections 198 and 201 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 03. 04. 2001
- Section 106 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 dated 20. 04. 1994 (Section 106 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 dated 20. 04. 1994 is expressed not to apply to dwellings or end-users of business units except in relation to affordable/social housing and non-amalgamation respectively) 22. 04. 1994
- S/6161/02 80 dwellings and associated works P 09. 12. 2003
The seller’s property information form that was supplied to Bipin by the vendors was more than two months old, to which a new, up-to-date form was requested.
The conveyancing on behalf of the vendors, was handled by Copleys Solicitors at 28 High Street, Cambridgeshire, PE29 3TH.
A market value of £402, 000, set out by the estate agent Malcolms (Unit 4c, Caxton House, Broad Street, Great Cambourne, Cambridge, CB23 6JN) was agreed upon by Miss C and the vendors.
For Fast Conveyancing in Cambridge for your sale or purchase transaction, contact Fridaysmove on 0330 660 0286.