Fridaysmove -approved Conveyancing Solicitor Gemma Farguson handled the Conveyancing in Birmingham for a freehold home situated on Walcot Green, Birmingham, B93 and valued at £405, 000.
The land registry documentation revealed several restrictions set out in conveyance dating back to 1953 and Gemma had to ensure that all previous works carried out at the property were in compliance with these restrictions.
The following are details of some the restrictions:
- Not to use or suffer to be used the said land in any manner which would be or become a nuisance annoyance or injurious to such adjoining or neighbouring land of the Vendor and the owners or occupiers thereof for the time being.
- That every building existing or hereafter erected on the land hereby conveyed shall be used only as a private dwelling house or for the profession of a doctor, dentist, surveyor, solicitor, architect or the like and/or garage or other outbuildings belonging thereto and in particular that no part of the said premises nor any building erected on the said land shall be used for the purpose of carrying on any trade or business.
- Properly to cultivate the gardens of the land and premises hereby conveyed and to give reasonable and proper attention to every part thereof.
- Not to fell cut lop top (except for the purposes of normal pruning) or carry away any timber or trees which may now or at any time hereafter grow or to be on the land and premises hereby conveyed but to preserve the same timber and trees from all damage or injury whatsoever.
- To pay a reasonable proportion of the expenses of making repairs renewing cleansing maintaining and (where necessary) dedicating to the public all party walls sewers drains fall pipes inspection chambers manholes watercourses and all other easements or things used or enjoyed or to be used or enjoyed at any time hereafter by the Purchaser and any owners or owners of any adjoining or neighbouring property on any part of the Vendors estate such proportion in the event of dispute or difference to be determined by the Vendors Surveyor for the time being whose decision shall final and binding upon all parties.
The other party was represented by Standley and Co. Solicitors at 1612 High Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B93 0JU.
Details of a tree preservation order (TPO No. 214 Dated 09. 02. 1990) that affects the property was revealed through the results of the local area search which was carried out through Solihull District Council at the Library Square, Birmingham, West Midlands, B91 9RG.
The transaction was completed on the 30th of November 2010.
For fast Conveyancing in Birmingham from a Fridaysmove -approved Solicitor, call us at 0330 660 0286 or receive an instant quote online.